Saturday, November 05, 2005

"Lunner" with Friends

Today I went to our church's Women's Business and Crafts Fair and, according to God's timing, ran into my scrapbook friends who I hadn't seen in months. After chatting away, we all admitted we hadn't started working on our Circle Journal pages! We went to the different booths - Stampin' Up, Creative Memories, PartyLite, were among the different booths. We met a very nice young woman who had an Interior Design business and very reasonable rates who I'd like to call for help on giving our house some character. When I tried to explain what I had in mind for our Living and Dining Room - based on Adventureland in Disneyland - I'm not sure if she understood quite what I had in mind, but will be sure to show her photos!

After visiting the tables, my friends invited me to have lunch with them, although it was more like dinner, since in was 3pm! We tried to go to a Thai place that was supposed to be really good, but it was closed. Then we tried to go to another Thai place, but it was closed too. After lots of discussion and some voting, we ended up at Panda Express, which was very good. We had a great time catching up and just hanging out together.

When I was very lonely and didn't know any Christian friends, I prayed for God to bring some friends into my life. God blessed me with these wonderful friends to care about and who care about me. It is always so awe-some watching God do his wonderful work in my life and in the lives of my friends and family. He truly is an Awesome God!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2010 : Sherry Janke