Friday, October 21, 2005

Tap Shoes and Blogging

Wow, it's been a long time since I last updated my blog. Things are getting back to normal around here. I started going back to the gym and I'm taking tap dancing again. We'll be having a show in April. I can't wait! It's so fun to dance on stage.

I have found myself having trouble relaxing - just sitting back and enjoying everything God has given me. I find I always want to be "doing" something. Now if I can just focus my "doing" into something productive...

It's fun to look at other people's blogs and find all of the fun stuff they have added to their pages. My latest addition (besides my profile picture) is a music video link. I found it on our friend Becki's blog. They have lots of songs to choose from too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2010 : Sherry Janke