Friday, August 29, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Dancing

The dance studio I attend had our bi-annual show in June and it was great fun! I "tap danced my heart out". Months of practice brought us to the point where we were ready to perform and everyone did a great job. The story line was really good ("And the Winner is...") touching on different awards ceremonies. Sherrie, the most creative tap choreographer I have ever danced under, writes the story line and it was a "Winner"!

My dances were Big Time Woman from Way Out West, Low Rider, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, Gettin' Ready Rag, Ritz, and Boogie Tap, and the performances went well for all. Gina's jazz numbers were beautiful, Regina's hip hop numbers were "buck", and Nicky's classes were tight. Classes will start again soon and I can hardly wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2010 : Sherry Janke